Thursday, May 26, 2011

Malaysia Police

CLICK Twice to View Largest Size

If you live in Malaysia, you would probably understand better about what I want to tell through this image. The subjects in the picture are mere representation, being there at the right time, at right place, showing their expressions, and you can say I was lucky to be there, with my camera, at the right time, in the right place to capture this moment. My heart aches whenever I look at this image I took. My heart aches, but yet laughs with sarcasm at what I already knew and experienced in this country where I live in, over the last 8 years. But yet, I shall continue to do my best within my ability, to capture, to tell, to make art, to share, even if I may offend some along the way. I believe to each has his or her own calling to fulfill.